NOTD: Pinstripes with a twist..

So my nail of the day is completely inspired by cynthia @ cynfulnails, except hers is absolutely amazing and mine is a under par rendition of her amazing work. Anywho this look was harder than i thought it was, because its hard to make multiple straight lines. Nonetheless i was okay with the look and left it on for a day, mostly because i chewed the polish of during my crazy hard calculus exam lol.. but i used China Glaze Pink Underground for the pink and art club black for the black lines and of course i used Kiss Arts silver glitter to give it a glitz look. So here is what resulted of my attempt at a pinstripe-esk look.


Sidenote: That starbucks cup had some good ole sweetness in it, Caramel White Mocha mmmmmm yummy! oh and as always click on the picture for a better look at the nails..

12 comments:

Paige said...
October 7, 2009 at 5:48 PM

That is really cute!

Tiffany ツ said...
October 7, 2009 at 5:50 PM

thanks.. it was a little tedious though lol

Mary said...
October 7, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Very nice :) I can imagine that was a little tedious, but I love how it turned out.

Tiffany ツ said...
October 7, 2009 at 6:00 PM

thanks mary! im glad one of us are happy lol :)

Anonymous said...
October 7, 2009 at 6:45 PM

I agree with Mary! I love how it turned out too! Calculus exam blah!! My brain shuts down and refuses to compute properly when I hear that word! Hope you did extremely well! X

Anonymous said...
October 7, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Gorgeous!

Tiffany ツ said...
October 7, 2009 at 9:36 PM

danielle: lol tell me about it...calculus officially fried my brain for the day... but thanks but i know i bombed it

cheechun- thanks!

Deborah Urban said...
October 8, 2009 at 12:50 AM

Love the nails...really cute idea!

Anonymous said...
October 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM

I love this look! I think I will try it out, maybe after I get lots of new stuff from Sally`s tomorrow!

Revampy said...
October 10, 2009 at 2:03 AM

Ohh so pretty! I just found your blog. I really like it!

Lucy said...
October 13, 2009 at 1:18 AM

Love the stripes! Pink and black are my favorite color combination for nails. Very pretty manicure.

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.