Lookie at what I found...

So yesterday I walked into CVS to buy a Smart Water after my workout, and like usual I go to see nail polish on my way to the cashier, and I looked and saw Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear being clearance out (hopefully there just bringing in some new colors). But ended up grabbing the four that I didn't own that were left. 3 of the 4 are pretty sheer and needs multiple coats, while brick wall pretty much needed the one and still came out to the bottle color. Anyways i ended up paying $4.30 for all of it which is a steal!




Okay so I have a small problem naming things, In this case I introduce you to my good friend Chloe the Wheel (there are many more characters in my nail box.. "TRUST ME")!...Anyways I usually use the wheel when I buy a few nail polish at a time and want to do a quick swatch.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.