Digging in the Database

Well I was cleaning out some pictures out of my computer and i ran over these... These shots were taking early in the year when my nails were much shorter and my skill level was lower... So i ask you ahead of time to please forgive the quality of the photos, these were taken way before i knew i would blog and way before i knew what i was doing... But anyways without further ado here are the vintage-esk snapshots...

These are when i broke my two left nails on my car door :(
I did these nails specifically for St. Patty Days

2 comments:

Kae said...
July 2, 2009 at 5:21 AM

Hi I just found your blog from the comment you left at Brooke's, can't wait to see more :D

Tiffany ツ said...
July 2, 2009 at 3:26 PM

awww thanks.. I will have plenty more to show real soon.. thanks for coming

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.