NOTD: Black yellow and pink edition!

Okay so this week i decided to go with my black tips again, but there is a disclaimer about these designs, well technically 2 disclaimers
  • I can not find my flat head brush for french tips, so im stuck free handing it until i can either find it, or find one thats comparable to it because michaels doe not sell it anymore (i think?) so this is why my french tips look so crooked lol
  • I took these pictures 3 days after i did the design so one of the rhinestones fell off and the polish is a little chipped, sorry Peeps!
Anyways im out of my black polish im in love with (Walmarts Pure Ice) s i had to use this crappy one i have shown below, which takes like multiple coats. Then i used this Art Deco nail art brush i got from forever 21, and lastly I used yellow craft paint for the dots, UGHHH i love me so craft paint lol! Its cheaper than nail polish and you can mix them easier than nail polish to find the perfect color...

Sidenote: Im a victim of seche vite, when it gets to low its useless.. But i found a way around it and i will do a quick blog soon to show you had to add some uses out of that Seche bottle the becomes worthless!! And as always click the picture to see a better photo of the nails

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
January 11, 2010 at 7:16 PM

I love those colours on you Tiffany they look hot, hot, hot! I love the mani looks great! Something so gorgeous about a funky french! Hope you're still enjoying your work! :)

Tiffany ツ said...
January 11, 2010 at 11:10 PM

thanks danielle, and yes im still loving my job lol as of now at least :)
and thanks gilded angel!

la trousse a tichou said...
January 16, 2010 at 4:53 AM

i love this style, did make a video tutorial ?

Unknown said...
January 22, 2010 at 10:17 PM

Awesome!! I just found your blog and love all your nailart!!

CutThePrice said...
February 15, 2010 at 9:50 PM

i love the colours and design........x

Anonymous said...
April 17, 2010 at 1:21 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ADMIN said...
February 19, 2019 at 8:38 AM

What’s up, all is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that’s
really good, keep up writing.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thuoc-cuong-duong-nam-gioi-tot-nhat-hien-nay-suckhoetinhyeu-info/

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.