QuickPic - Mint Candy Apple

SO i attempted a quick zebra design with essie's mint candy apple. I didnt have time to take and official photo of the nails so i just to a quickpic from my Blackberry of the design I did. This color was given to me from a coworker in who i did a nail polish christmas trade with and one other person (whose color i will show tomorrow). Well i told her i would wear it today so i whipped up a quick design to do. At first i thought this color was a little to light for my skin to, but it turns out i really like this color. So here ya go - a quickpic design and a recommendation for you to buy essies- mint candy apple!
Sidenote: I completely dont like this design and i probably wore it just for my work shift and thats it! But i just really wanted to show the color even though their just quick blackberry pics...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
January 6, 2010 at 5:00 AM

Well, I really like your funky French tips! I love the design, what's not to love really... I don't understand why you don't. I think you'll get loads of positive comments about this mani. Your're extremely creative and clever Tiffany! Xx

Paige said...
January 6, 2010 at 10:06 AM

That is so pretty! I love the idea of doing a zebra print with MCA!

la trousse a tichou said...
January 16, 2010 at 4:54 AM

how did you get this style ?

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.