4th of July Oh My!

Ohhh if i was a nail polish namer i would so call a polish 4th of July Oh My! But anyways so my 4th was pretty amazing, you know fireworks, bar-b-que, the whole nine yards. But my day did have a bad part to it, and unfortunately it was my nails :( .... it didnt come out even close to hw i imagine... everything kept going wrong and i was just utterly dissapointed at the results. I wasnt originally going to take a picture of it, but i decided why not... you all should see the good bad and UGLY LOL! Well anywys here it is...
The middle finger was suppose to be a flag (blah) and the other fingers were suppose to be reminiscent of fireworks (yuck) But I used Sally Hansen Cherry Red, and LA Colors Red and Blue Glitter.

And for a personal exciting side-note: I finally figured out my stupid camera and how to get pictures that look accurate to the nail colors and nail style... My camera is 10.3 Megapixels, and when it is set that high it gets a little to detailed on up-close pictures and distorts the image. So i set the settings down to 5.0 Megapixel and it did wonders!!! So thanks for being patient while I got it together :)

4 comments:

Deborah Urban said...
July 5, 2009 at 9:57 AM

soooo cute!I really like these nails.

Tiffany ツ said...
July 5, 2009 at 10:37 AM

thanks.. but girl I still hate it LOL!

Anonymous said...
July 5, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Hi Tiffany! I can't believe you don't like these nails?! Are you crazy - they are fantastic! I certainly wouldn't be able to do freehand nailart anywhere near as neat as you do! :) Thanks for following and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with! :)

Tiffany ツ said...
July 5, 2009 at 10:16 PM

thank you soooooooooo much Danielle.. but i guess we are our own worst critic lol... and trust me I will have plenty more (hopefully better) stuff to show you.. thanks for following and i am in SWEET Lust with your blog.. Its sooooo Beautiful!

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.