Pink Patchwork NOTD

So today I was in a "artsy" type mood and decided to do a patchwork type nail. I apologize ahead of time that is a little sloppy, but i am in a rush this morning to head to my little cousins basketball game all the way cross town. In this look i used OPI's That's Berry Daring, Pure Ice's Love, and Sally Hansen's White On, and for the gold line I used Kiss's Glitter Gold. This polish will probably be on just for today because tomorrow I plan to be a polish swatching fool. But anywho I have to go so here is the NOTD!

What I Used To Complete The Look:
Side Note: Clicking on the pictures to enlarge them gives you better details on how the nail looks, and i find out officially on monday if i got the job so remember Red I didnt, and Green I did lol

3 comments:

Kae said...
July 11, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Ooh very pretty, love the design!

Tiffany ツ said...
July 11, 2009 at 9:25 PM

thanks kae, your always my favorite hungry asian lol!

Pam said...
October 2, 2009 at 11:56 AM

You did a great job here, really pretty

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.