My Spontaneous NOTD!

So I was feeling in a real dotty mood lol so i decided to do purple and white polka dots. I suggest NOT watching a funny show while doing the dots because I laughed so hard I messed up my pinky nail (Damn you the Nanny!). Anywho I used China Glaze's Spontaneous as the purple base, Wet N' Wild Montana for the white dots and Kiss's silver glitter for the line. I ran into a problem with my silver glitter being clumpy so I used my Beauty Secrets Thinner which isAMAZING to smooth it out. But with out further ado here is my nail of the day :)


What I used to Complete the Look:
Sidenote: So do we notice that the pics are getting just a little better lol.. Im going to get it down perfect.. I am soooo determined!

3 comments:

Olivia C. said...
July 5, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Aww! These are SOOOO cute!! :D

Olivia C. said...
July 6, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Check out my blog when you get a chance. I have nominated you for an award. :)

Tiffany ツ said...
July 7, 2009 at 2:06 AM

awww thanks olivia i will be sure to make the award one of my next blogs.. Thanks again olivia!

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.