The Brown Bag Chronicles....

The Brown Bag Chronicles
***She Has a Brown Bag****What's in the Brown Bag***

Opi's Brights!
So today I went to my local nail supply store, because my lady on the inside told me the Brights collection would be discounted today.. Well she was right they WERE! So all though I know the collection has been out for awhile, im frugal and was not going to pay for colors that i would primarily use for the summer. Anyways my collection of nail polish's have been lacking a true orange, so I have had my eye on the Brights Atomic Orange ever since they came out. I also had my eye on the limish green (which photo more of a sea green) Gargantuan Green Grape. Its so soft and pastel so it doesn't look to bright
on my dark complexion. I also bought Need Sunglasses? because come on who doesnt like a Yellow! Lastly I bought Purple with a Purpose, it kind of has a irridecent shimmer to it, which makes it look like you have little plums on your fingers. All in All I LOOOOOOOOOVE my purchases I made today and look forward to showing them off. Until Later
-Stay Pretty!

Side Note: I will be swatching them real soon! After I swatch the China Glaze from last weeks haul.

3 comments:

Kae said...
July 7, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Nice haul, those colors look very pretty!

Olivia C. said...
July 7, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Very nice colors you purchased! Can't wait to see the swatches of them! :)

Tiffany ツ said...
July 9, 2009 at 3:15 AM

thanks ladies, i absolutely adore this colors.. lets just hope they look good when i swatch them!

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.