So Im Back...With my La Paz-Itively Hot

Well once again thanks to all who left me well wishes on my finals.. They went great and Im one step closer to be the Civil Engineer with blingy nails lol... But Im exhausted so I am just posting up my Nails I did before my finals... I used OPI's La Paz-tively Hot on the tip (You need two coats for a true hot pink look), For the glitter I used China Glaze's Fairy Dust (Also needs two coats) and for the line I used Art Color Clubs Solid Silver. Anywho enjoy my lovelies!

What I used to complete the look:

PS: I took the pics in a rush before my test and swim class, so sorry it didn't catch the true essence of the bling lol.. Please forgive me :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
July 18, 2009 at 6:05 AM

Hi Tiffany - I hope your finals went very well. I was thinking of you and I am sorry you haven't heard back from The Hilton but good things will come! Now, the mani I love - something about pink and silver that's soooo pretty. Your french mani's are really neat! :)

Mary said...
July 18, 2009 at 10:51 AM

That is so cool! You have some talent :) The silver stripe looks like a little band of platinum. You will have the best nails amongst your Civil Engineer colleagues!

Inbaluly said...
July 18, 2009 at 5:01 PM

loking good! clean - but with a bling :-)

Cee Frizzle said...
July 18, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Soooooo here's the deal.

I adore your blog.

Seriously, you've got all the blogs for Make up and Fashion, but I have never come across a blog for nails. And thats effin brilliant, even though anyone could have came up with it. No one else did. ORIGINAL!

Sooo, I will be advertising this blog on MY blog cuz its worth it and I already have seen enough to love.

Kudos!

Lucy said...
July 20, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Love this design on you. Very happy that your finals went well. They take precedence over anything. As you said that will be paying the bills. You have such pretty nails and I'm enjoying your blog.

adorepink said...
July 20, 2009 at 12:10 PM

I love this mani! Gorgeous!

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.