Let the Revolution Begin!

Whoa sorry for the delay in post but I have been busy.. But afterwork I decided to go by my local nail supply wholesaler, and the lady informed me that they had this
---------------------------------->
for 10 bucks... Of course i told her im not buying anymore polish for a while, and then she was like its 10 bucks you cant bet that "its a steal". So of corse i bought it! China Glaze's Operation Colour collection has been out for a while now, and it has a total of 6 colors which are: Agent Lavender, Secret Peri-Winkle, Pink Underground, Revolution, Code Orange, and Golden Opportunity. Just let me say now that I adore the names, but im not too fond of the colors. In fact i think i mostly bought it for the artwork and the stand lol. My favorite is probably the yellow (I love yellows), and the least is probably the Pink Underground (baby pink doesn't look good on me) Anywho I will be swatching these colors in the next blog so you can be the judge :)

Sidenote: I dont know how these people with jobs do it, Its hard to update frequently when you work lol.. Kudos to y'all (sorry im southern lol)

8 comments:

Delainie said...
July 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Nice steal for $10!

I only have 'Golden Opportunity' from that collection and thought I would absolutely love it.. But once it dried and everything it reminded me a bit of mustard - I cannot wait til you swatch it - then maybe I can regain my love!!

elashaw said...
July 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

oh wow, i wish we could get all that for $10 in canada! without the sally discount card, 1 bottle of CG is like $9 after taxes? canada fails for nail polish (N)

that yellow is pretty! i'll been looking out for the swatches for sure!

Velvet said...
July 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Only $10 bucks! That is a "steal"! I don't have of these polishes. They are pretty colors,just no wow factor for me either. I do look forward to your swatches though. BTW...I'm from Mississippi....so I get the ,"ya'll" thing...lol!

Mary said...
July 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM

That's a fantastic price! I have the Periwinkle and Lavender and I like them quite a bit. I like the artwork too :)

Kae said...
July 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

That IS a steal for 10 bucks! I'm so jealous!

adorepink said...
July 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

10 dollars, I would have jumped on it too! lol Cant wait to see the swatches...

Tiffany ツ said...
July 31, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Delaynee: Tell me about it and im sad to say golden opportunity looke like mustard lol..

elashaw: I couldnt imagine paying that much for a polish! wow that sucks..

Velvet: my fellow southerner lol after swatching there still is no wow factor.. o well :)

Mary: I like those two,there just not me.. i like the real bright colors lol!

Kae: well if it makes you feel better it wasnt really worth it

adorepink: the impulse buyer in me just had to buy it lol!

Lucy said...
August 1, 2009 at 10:49 AM

That was a great find! You can always use them to make another color. I like all the colors especially the periwinkle and lavender. We all have different tastes and skin tones. You buy and wear what's best for you.

Leave a Comment

Leave your comments here, Im usually really quick responding. Even if you love what I did or hate it, Let Me Know.. I appreciate anything you took the time out to say..
Thanks!

Back to Home Back to Top Polish Me Pretty.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.